Current Hiking Conditions for Vermont 4000 Footers List
The trail conditions below are the most recent available, compiled by proximity to each peak.
See Current Hiking Trail Conditions Map for additional trip reports and information.
NOAA Recreational Forecast
Cached: 12PM Sat May 18th (twice daily)
THE HIGHER SUMMITS FORECAST FOR VERMONT AND NORTHERN NEW YORK
.TODAY: SUNNY IN THE MORNING: THEN BECOMING PARTLY SUNNY. HIGHS IN THE MID 50S. NORTHWEST WINDS AROUND 5 MPH.
.TONIGHT: PARTLY CLOUDY. LOWS IN THE LOWER TO MID 40S. SOUTH WINDS AROUND 5 MPH.
.SUNDAY: MOSTLY CLOUDY. HIGHS IN THE MID TO UPPER 50S. SOUTH WINDS 5 TO 15 MPH.
Trail Conditions Compiled: 09PM Sat 18-May-2013 (every 2 hours)
- Apr 27 | Mendon, VT via forest roads, herdpath, bushwack | NETC Trip Report
- Apr 26 | Pico, VT via Sherburne Pass Trail, ski slope, Bushwack. | NETC Trip Report
- Apr 25 | Mendon, Little Killington, Killington, Snowdon, Little Pico, Pico, VT via Logging roads, bushwacks, Long Trail, Killington Spur, Sherburne Pass Tr | NETC Trip Report
- Mar 25 | Killington 3-25-13 Bucklin Trail, LT, spur | VFTT Trip Report
- Check the map near 43.61,-72.829 for more reports
- Apr 21 | Crow’s Nest, NH via White Trail | NETC Trip Report
- Mar 23 | Ellen, VT via Jerusalem Trail. Long Trail. | NETC Trip Report
- Mar 13 | Mt Ellen, & Mt. Abraham, VT via Castlerock Runout, Middle Earth, Long Trail, Jester, Snowball | NETC Trip Report
- Mar 13 | If at First You Don’t Succeed... - Mt Ellen and Abraham | RMBL Trip Report
- Mar 09 | Mt Ellen, Mt Abraham, VT via Sugarbush ski trails, Long Trail | NETC Trip Report
- Mar 09 | If at First You Don’t Succeed... - Mt Abraham and Ellen 3/9/13 | VFTT Trip Report
- Check the map near 44.141,-72.929 for more reports