10 New Hampshire Trails for Spring Hiking
Did you see the
article in the Boston Globe
featuring 10 places to hike in NH, in the spring?
TrailsNH Recommends the "NH 52 With a View"
Another excellent hiking list for spring time in New Hampshire is the NH 52 With a View.
Choose a peak several recent trip reports and you should have a good time.
The trip reports for this Boston Globe list are compiled from around the internet using TrailNH Watch Box tools.
For up-to-date information on hiking locations in New Hampshire and all over the Northeast,
see the TrailsNH Current Hiking Trail Conditions Map.
10 NH Spring Hikes trip reports, compiled: 02AM Sun 19-May-2013
- May 17 | Monadnock Weekly Report 05.17.13 | NHSP Trip Report
- May 14 | Mt. Monadnock, NH via White dot trail going up, White Cross coming down | NETC Trip Report
- May 10 | Mt Monadnock, NH via Dublin Trail | NETC Trip Report
- May 10 | Monadnock Weekly Report 05.10.13 | NHSP Trip Report
- May 07 | Mt. Monadnock, NH, NH via Old Toll Rd, Parker, Cliff Walk, Smith Connector, White Cross, White Dot, White Arrow, Old1/2way Trail | NETC Trip Report
- Check the map near 42.861,-72.108 for more reports
- May 14 | Brown Mountain, Church Mountain, Crane Mountain, NH via Skyland Trail | NETC Trip Report
- May 12 | Mt. Cardigan, NH via via Holt; descent via Manning | NETC Trip Report
- May 10 | Mt. Cardigan, NH via Holt Trail, Holt-Clark Cutoff (Cathedral Forest Trail), Clark Trail, West Ridge Trail, Ranger-Cabin Trail, South Ridge Trail, Hurricane Gap Trail | NETC Trip Report
- May 10 | Welton Falls, NH via (Lower) Manning Trail | NETC Trip Report
- May 06 | Mowglis Mountain, Oregon Mountain, NH via Old Dicey Road, Elwell Trail, Oregon Mountain Trail | NETC Trip Report
- Check the map near 43.65,-71.901 for more reports
- May 18 | Eastman Mountain, South Baldface, North Baldface, Eagle Crag, Mt. Meader, West Royce, East Royce (Ma via Baldface Circle Trail, Emerald Pool Spur, Slippery Brook Trail, Eastman Mountain Trail, Baldface Knob Trail, Meader Ridge Trail, Basin Rim Trail, Royce Trail, Royce Connector, East Royce | NETC Trip Report
- May 14 | Eastman, Baldface knob, South Baldface, North Baldface, Eagle Crag, NH via Baldface Circle, Eastman Mt., Baldface Knob | NETC Trip Report
- May 12 | South Baldface (Attempt), NH via Baldface Circle Trail | NETC Trip Report
- May 12 | Eagle Crag, NH via Baldface Circle Trail, Bicknell Ridge Trail | NETC Trip Report
- May 01 | Eagle Crag, North Baldface, South Baldface, NH via Baldface Circle Trail | NETC Trip Report
- Check the map near 44.254,-71.071 for more reports
#10. Franconia Ridge (5260):
Franconia Ridge is a DIFFICULT 5000 foot peak. The hike is 9 mile, 3500 vertical foot, and makes for a long day hike.
We have removed it from this list as it is not sutable for beginners.
Looking for more advanced hikes in New Hampshire?
Talk a look at the NH 4000 Footer List